The Top 5 Leadership guiding principles that enable high performance in hybrid teams through positive attitudes to work and wellbeing at work.
Real World Group’s latest white paper breaks down the five leadership guiding principles giving you a step-by-step understanding of the key principles every leader must address.
With this white paper you will learn:
- The facts of hybrid working and the current sentiment
- What effective leadership of hybrid teams looks like
- Provides a detailed look at what behaviours leaders must enact to enable high performance in hybrid teams
- Expert tips on the dos and don’ts of Hybrid working
- Reflective Practice: How you can enhance your leadership behaviour
“The leaders of teams that successfully work remotely demonstrate a genuine belief in hybrid working as the way things should be. Doing this or not doing this can make a significant difference to team members’ job satisfaction. Of course, these principles are largely the same as the ones we already knew about from years of research on in-person teams. Nonetheless, the greatest contribution that the move to hybrid working has made is the exposure of sub-standard leadership that we have been putting up with in organisations for far too long. Now that the fissures, cracks and chasms have finally become unavoidable, let’s harness this burning platform, maximise whatever resources we can get hold of and finally create organisations that thrive because their people do.”
Download The White Paper